When candidates are invited to take a Byteboard interview and click into their interview link from the invite email, they’re first directed to an Interview Center that provides tons of helpful resources like:
- The interview format, breakdown of the different sections of the interview and the coding languages available
- A walkthrough of the interview platform and IDE they will use
- Performance expectations and what we look for in candidate answers
- Tips on how to best allocate time during the interview
- Frequently asked questions
What’s Included in the Invite Email?
All candidates that are invited to take a Byteboard interview will receive an email (pictured below) containing the unique link to their interview. This email template does not differ for interviews sent from your ATS or from the Byteboard portal directly.
What’s Included in the Interview Center?
Click through the Interview Center prototype linked here to see the Byteboard resources that candidates are directed to before starting their interview. Many of these resources are optional to review; candidates can click in to begin their interview right away after selecting their coding language and IDE!