Byteboard does not share a full list of assessment questions that are active at any given time within each of our interview domains because we’re regularly developing new assessment materials, and questions are rotated in and out once a certain volume of candidates has seen them.
If you would like to review assessment questions before sending invites out to candidates (for SWE, Mobile, etc.), the best way to do so is to send yourself test interviews at no extra cost from your Byteboard portal.
Follow these steps below to send test interviews:
- After logging in, navigate to the Invite tab of your portal
- *Even if your account is integrated with an ATS system, we recommend sending test interviews through the portal to avoid needing to create a test candidate record in the ATS
- To send an invite, fill in the Name and Email (internal email for test invites), and then select the Interview Type you’d like to review
- You will then receive the interview invite email and can walk through the interview to review the assessment questions
- Remember to not submit Part 2 (Coding Implementation); the interview will be be marked as Incomplete & credited back to your account